By Ian Marcouse,Nigel Watson,Andrew Hammond
Develop realizing of industrial arguments and reasoning, with a transparent development pathway and case reviews that illustrate middle points.
Ian Marcouse has been relied on through enterprise scholars for over 15 years and his up to date textbook has been absolutely revised to mirror the 2015 AQA company specification, supplying you with updated fabric that helps your instructing and student's learning.
- publications scholars throughout the content material in a simple to appreciate means, with the recent 'logic chain' function at first of each bankruptcy exhibiting them the development clearly
- is helping scholars observe their wisdom and examine company info with genuine enterprise examples throughout
- Consolidates scholars' studying and prepares them for review with the workbook characteristic on the finish of each bankruptcy containing wisdom cost and perform questions
Read or Download AQA Business for AS (Marcousé) PDF
Similar finance books
'Market pushed method' is a buzzword that many company humans use with no absolutely greedy its that means. Now George Day, the inventor of the word, follows up his groundbreaking ebook marketplace pushed procedure with sensible suggestion for managers who are looking to larger speak with their shoppers, practice miles sooner than their rivals, and consistently be aware of either.
COLLEEN RYAN provides the definitive account of the destiny of Fairfax. it's the tale of grasping media moguls, offended and impressive politicians, foolhardy heirs and heiresses, zealous newshounds, muddling administration and the increase of electronic media. The once-mighty Fairfax has been a sufferer of all of them. A drama-filled saga that unearths how a ways Fairfax has fallen.
Enterprise arithmetic specializes in remodeling studying and educating math into its easiest shape via adopting “learning through software” strategy. The publication is refreshingly diverse in its strategy, and endeavors to encourage scholars to benefit the concept that and observe them in real-life occasions. it's purposely designed for the undergraduate scholars of administration and trade and covers wide variety of syllabuses of alternative universities providing this direction.
Corruption usually makes entrance web page headlines: public officers embezzling executive monies, promoting public places of work, and buying and selling bribes for favors to personal businesses generate public indignation and demands reform. In Corruption: What each person must Know®, popular students Ray Fisman and Miriam A.
- Job Analysis at the Speed of Reality
- Selling and Buying in Today's Hot Market (Yvonnca's Guide to Real Estate Book 1)
- Critical Analysis Of The Financing Policies of Tesco plc (Aus der Reihe: e-fellows.net stipendiaten-wissen)
- Poverty to Riches and Beyond: Biblical financial principles
- Unfair Advantage
Extra resources for AQA Business for AS (Marcousé)
AQA Business for AS (Marcousé) by Ian Marcouse,Nigel Watson,Andrew Hammond