By Ian Marcouse,Nigel Watson,Andrew Hammond
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Ian Marcousé has been relied on through company scholars for over 15 years and his up to date textbook has been totally revised to mirror the 2015 AQA enterprise specification, providing you with up to date fabric that helps your educating and student's learning.
- publications scholars during the content material in a simple to appreciate means, with the hot 'logic chain' characteristic at first of each bankruptcy displaying them the development clearly
- is helping scholars follow their wisdom and examine enterprise info with genuine enterprise examples throughout
- Consolidates scholars' studying and prepares them for evaluation with the workbook function on the finish of each bankruptcy containing wisdom cost and perform questions
Read or Download AQA Business for A Level (Marcousé) PDF
Best finance books
'Market pushed method' is a buzzword that many company humans use with out totally greedy its that means. Now George Day, the inventor of the word, follows up his groundbreaking e-book marketplace pushed method with functional recommendation for managers who are looking to larger speak with their buyers, practice miles prior to their opponents, and consistently be conscious of either.
COLLEEN RYAN offers the definitive account of the destiny of Fairfax. it's the tale of grasping media moguls, offended and bold politicians, foolhardy heirs and heiresses, zealous newshounds, muddling administration and the increase of electronic media. The once-mighty Fairfax has been a sufferer of all of them. A drama-filled saga that unearths how some distance Fairfax has fallen.
Enterprise arithmetic makes a speciality of remodeling studying and instructing math into its least difficult shape by means of adopting “learning via software” process. The ebook is refreshingly diverse in its technique, and endeavors to inspire scholars to profit the idea that and observe them in real-life occasions. it's purposely designed for the undergraduate scholars of administration and trade and covers wide variety of syllabuses of other universities supplying this direction.
Corruption frequently makes entrance web page headlines: public officers embezzling executive monies, promoting public workplaces, and buying and selling bribes for favors to personal businesses generate public indignation and demands reform. In Corruption: What every person must Know®, well known students Ray Fisman and Miriam A.
- Leading Contemporary Economists: Economics at the cutting edge (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- The Starting Guide: Your First Mobile App + Business 101 Tips
- A Practical Guide to Facilities Management
- Soar: How the Best Airline Brands Delight Customers and Inspire Employees
- WJEC and Eduqas GCSE Business
Extra resources for AQA Business for A Level (Marcousé)
AQA Business for A Level (Marcousé) by Ian Marcouse,Nigel Watson,Andrew Hammond